Flip – hypno-birthing
Flip had extensive pre hypno-birthing as she was planning a natural birth. However, she was suddenly rushed into hospital for an emergency caesarean (due to a rare but potentially fatal condition unbeknown to her) and had no pain control what so ever – in fact she was in total agony for a while.
Fortunately she used the hypno skills she had previously been taught for pain management and gave birth to a healthy baby daughter.
Flip says “Despite what I went through I would certainly recommend self hypnosis to anyone considering either a natural child birth or a caesarian. I wouldn’t have missed the experience for the world and felt totally exhilarated!”
Jo – weight loss
Actress Jo lost over four stone just through hypnotherapy. Originally 15 stone, over five months her weight went down to 11 stone and she is still loosing the pounds. She had tried every diet but just couldn’t shift the weight she had put on through over eating and having two children.
Jo says: “Working with Monica really helped transform my life and get my diet and weight back on track. It feels great to be in control of the food choices I make and I’ve never looked or felt better thanks to Monica.”
Louise – shopping addiction
Finance manager, Louise started her shopping addiction after she became single following the break up of a long-term relationship. Stress and sometimes boredom were the main triggers for the addiction
which before long became a major dominating issue in her life. Last year alone she racked up debts of more than £10,000 and so far this year she has spent over £6,000.
After about four sessions with Monica, Louise learnt to shop consciously without guilt or unnecessary spending. She buys when she can afford it and when she deserves a treat – and not a credit card in sight! What’s more, hypnotherapy has taught her how to expel her stress.
Louise says, “Hypnotherapy is not a quick fix, it’s a lifestyle change. Hypnosis is a tool to help you achieve your goal and it certainly benefited me!
Tavy – quit smoking
PR consultant, Tavy smoked from the age of 17 until she was 32 with one break of a year and a half when she was 27.
The reasons for starting again relate to stress, the death of her Grandfather and a traumatic break-in at her house.
Tavy explains, “Two hours with Monica and I was reformed. I put the cigarettes down. I kept waiting for the urge to pick them up, especially with alcohol but this never came. I must admit I was surprised as I didn’t know much about hypnotherapy and didn’t know how it could possibly work to overcome what I believed to be a physical need. But it did! My main focus was to be a smoke free and fragrant bride and with my forthcoming wedding. I am thrilled.”
The following are personal testimonals from clients:
- Letter from the National Eczema Society Download in PDF format
- Having suffered with servere back pain for many years and having tried everything going with no success. I’d read about Monica and thought I’d give it a go but not expecting much. Oh how I was mistaken. Within I hour I was pain free for the first time. After 4 sessions with Monica I was able to control and manage my pain using the skills of self-hypnosis she taught me. I can’t thank her enough. J. Brown, Cardiff.
- Dear Monica, When I met you my life changed for the better I often listen to your CD, so you are always with me and I thank you for that, you are a very special person to me. Thank you for teaching me to control the chronic pain that has dogged me for that last 10 years. C. Thornton. London
- Monica is a great trainer. I learned so much about communication skills, more than any other course I’ve attended. Her knowledge and teaching skills are second to none. Her is course is delivered in a most professional manner and her sense of humour makes learning so easy. Janie, North London
- I attended Monica’s One day Introduction to NLP & Hypnosis course and was enthralled by her professionalism and easy to understand content. I’m in the financial sector and this introductory course has enabled me to address and understand both personal and professional issues and how to go forward in this difficult climate with easy and peace of mind. Thank you Monica. Malcolm, Birmingham
- Monica’s NLP & Hypnosis course was a joy to attend. Thank you for giving me the knowledge and skills that have lead to a life change for me. Robert Jones, Birmingham
- Excellent course. Would recommend it to everyone. Margaret Sinclair.
- Just to let you know I am still a non-smoker and will continue to be forever. My lungs and I thank you. MF
- Just to let you know I went out last night and drank alcohol and didn’t even think about the cigarettes! Thanks very much, it’s a great feeling to be rid of them, Miranda
- I have been trying to stop smoking for five years now. Each time I have always gone back to it and felt a certain inevitability about this. I have used nearly all conventional methods ranging from the various nicotine replacement therapies to Alan Carr’s books and even more hardcore pharmaceuticals i.e. Zyban. Since under going the one hour hypnotherapy from Monica, which incidentally I was sceptical about, I have found it easier to cope with the every day situations without nicotine. It has not made it easy but it has almost certainly helped. I would recommend this to anyone who actually wants to stop as this could be the difference between success and failure. Sue
- Many thanks for such a beneficial session. I am still able to access that good place. I hope I can develop the skill to get back there whenever I need it. It really was awesome! JD
- Monica I just wanted to tell you that the hypnotherapy was amazing and worked perfectly. I could never have gone through with the operation, if it hadn’t been for you. AH
- Having suffered severe claustrophobia for over 12 years, I finally decided that I couldn’t let it continue to rule my life. I booked a session with Monica with some scepticism having tried hypnotherapy some years before where it hadn’t been successful. After two sessions I was able to get into a lift and now use them regularly. I still have some trepidation upon entering them and I don’t know how I would react if I were to get trapped in one for any length of time, but at least I don’t have to search out the staircase every time I enter a building and I do feel I have regained some control over my life. The sessions with Monica were hard work but also revitalising and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her to anyone with a similar problem. S. Jones, London