mind, body & soul balance
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis is very similar to daydreaming or meditation and when you are in this relaxed state your unconscious/subconscious mind opens up and is able to receive the helpful and beneficial suggestions I give you. This means that because you are so relaxed you are able to accept these suggestions which then enables you to easily reach your desired goal. So after a few treatments newly incorporated changes become permanent.
- Will I lose control?
- No, not at all. Most important of all is that you are in total control during the entire duration of the treatment and can stop the session at any time.
- Is Hypnotherapy safe?
- Yes Hypnotherapy is a safe, relaxing and totally enjoyable experience.
- How many sessions will I need?
- Different conditions/issues require a different number of sessions before the issues/condition is eliminated. However as an example, stopping smoking can be achieved with only one treatment. Weight loss takes around three. More deep rooted issues can take up to six treatments.
- What happens when I come for my first treatment?
- Before your first treatment I will have a preliminary talk with you regarding your general health and chat to you in depth about the reason you wish to have hypnotherapy and what you wish to achieve by having the treatment. This will enable me to ascertain the best and most appropriate method of treatment for you. I will then tell you all about hypnotherapy and the process. Then if we are both happy to proceed with treatment we will.
- Do you charge 'no show' or cancellation
- Unfortunately yes. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment or don't show up for your appointment we charge up to 100% of our fee. We need to do this because each appointment is precious and you would be preventing someone else having that slot. I'm sure you understand.